Cookie Butter Bites
I really can’t explain it but I LOVE baking with Mixquick. Growing up, baking wasn’t my thing but then the late 20’s hit and I wanted to bake! These mini muffins are so good as a breakfast, snack, or even a dessert. I topped it with a dark chocolate syrup, 1/4 tsp per muffin, and it was so good! This is 9.9 Phe(mg) & .66 exchanges. (Calculated with HowMuchPhe)
- 1 Cup Mixquick
- .5 Cup Water
- 4 Tbs. Monkfruit Sugar
- 1 Tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tbs Cookie Butter (.25 Tsp per muffin)
- Dark Chocolate Syrup (Optional)
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F.
- Mix the mixquick, water, sugar, and vanilla extract together unil smooth.
- In a mini muffin pan pour .5 tbs of the batter in each muffin cup. Place .25 tsp of cookie butter in the center of the batter then cover it with batter.
- Bake for 18 min and then once it is done, let it cool.
- Eat as is or drizzle some chocolate syrup, honey, or maple syrup on top.
NOTE: I count free foods so make sure to plug in your foods for accurate nutrition values.