I was watching an episode of Selena & Chef and one meal really stuck with me. I had to make this French Omelette. I know that the way I ended up making this was completely different then how they made it but I mean…PKU. If you’re feeling like having a ‘That Girl/Guy’ moment or just romanticizing your morning then give this recipe a try. It’s filling, savory, and delicious.
- 1/2 Cup Cambrooke Eggz
- 1/3 Cup Water
- 2 Tbs Boursin Dairy Free Garlic Herb Spread
- 1 Tbs Dairy Free Butter (I used the Miyoko’s Oat milk Garlic Parm Butter)
- Salt Flakes
- Hot Sauce
- On a medium low heat heat up your butter in a pan.
- Mix the Cambrooke Eggz with the water.
- Add your mix into the pan, spread it out evenly. Let it cook with a lid on medium low heat.
- Once the eggz are cooked add the Boursin spread evenly in the middle. Fold in the sides of the eggz and let it cook for another minute so the spread can melt.
- Once the spread is melted plate your eggz and then add some chives, hot sauce, or any topping of your choosing. (Optional)
NOTE: I count free foods so make sure to plug in your foods for accurate nutrition values.
(Calculated with HowMuchPhe)