S’mores Cake Truffle
- .5 Cup Powdered Monkfruit Sugar (You can also substitute regular powdered sugar)
- 2 Cups Mixquick
- 4 eigths of Miyokos butter
- .5 Tbsp Coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp Monkfruit Sugar
- 6 four pieces of Cambrookes Chocolate Cha Cha’s (Substitute for any low protein chocolate. This is the lowest I could find.)
- 1 Tbsp of Skinny Mixes S’mores Syrup (You can not use this or substitute vanilla/ vanilla bourbon extract)
- 1 Cup Water
- Pre-heat your oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a bowl mix the monkfruit sugar, mixquick, water, and half your extract or syrup. Pour your mixture in a cake pan and bake it for 10-13 minutes, or until you have no batter on a toothpick.
- Unwrap your chocolate and put it in a pot with your coconut oil. The coconut oil will help the chocolate set faster. Once your chocolate is melted, coat the bottom of your mould with the chocolate. Put it in the refrigerator until it sets.
- When the cake is done and cooled you can either make your buttercream frosting or use pre-bought frosting. If you are making it at home, whisk your butter and powdered sugar with the other half of your extract or syrup.
- Set your buttercream aside and begin to break your cake apart. Once your cake is crumbled add the frosting and mix it till it forms a dough. It’s like you are making a cake pop.
- Take out your mould with the set chocolate. Fill the mould with your dough and then top it off with more melted chocolate. Put it back in the refrigerator until it is set.
- Once it is set, it’s ready too be enjoyed! I topped it with some fig jam and blackberries.
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *