- 3 Jalapeno’s
- Tad Paprika
- Salt to taste
- Tad Garlic Powder
- Tad Onion Powder
- 15 g Shredded Vegan Mozzerella (I use the Daiya Cutting Board Edition)
- 15 g Shredded Vegan Cheddar (I use the Daiya Cutting Board Edition)
- 2 Tbsp Vegan Cream Cheese (I use the Trader Joe’s brand)
- 3 Strips of Hooray Foods Vegan Bacon (This brand is key to ensure the lowest protein possible)
- 2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil (For lightly frying)
- Start off by washing and cutting your jalapeno’s, cut the top 1/3 of the jalapeno, and then scoop out the seeds.
- In a bowl, add the cream cheese, cheeses, and spices. Mix it up and set aside.
- For the vegan bacon I find that heating it slightly helps with pulling the strips off of each other and helps when we wrap the jalapeno. While the coconut oil melts (because you are warming up the vegan bacon) you can stuff your jalapeno’s with the cream cheese mix.
- Pour your olive oil in the pan on medium to low heat. While you wait for the pan to heat up wrap your jalapenos and then place them in the pan. Cover the pan to prevent oil splashes and allow the jalapeno to cook. Make sure to flip the jalapeno so you can crisp up all the sides.
- Once the jalapeno looks softer, the bacon is golden, and the cheese is melted, serve and enjoy.
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *