- 1 Can of Chickpeas (We are using the water not the chickpeas)
- 2 Cups of Mix-quick
- 2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 3 Tbs Monkfruit Sugar
- 1 Cup Almond Milk
- 1 Individual Vegan Yogurt
- Berries of choice
- Powdered Sugar
- Coconut Whip Cream
- Maple Syrup
- NOTE: I have a mini waffle maker, so I got 14 mini waffles out of this. It was a meal prep. I counted 2 mini waffles as 1 serving.
- Open a can of chickpeas and separate pour the liquid into a bowl. You want to beat the liquid (aquafaba) until it forms stiff peaks. You can flip the bowl over and if it doesn’t fall out, you’re good.
- In another bowl add in all your dry ingredients. Mix your almond milk in with the dry ingredients and then little by little add in the aquafaba and fold it into the batter.
- Plug in your waffle maker, let it heat up, and spray it with some nonstick spray. I use coconut oil spray. I have a mini waffle maker so I pour in 1/4 cup and let it cook. Continue to do this step until you are done with all your batter.
- Stack the waffles with yogurt in-between each layer, top with berries, and powdered sugar.
NOTE: I count free foods so make sure to plug in your foods for accurate nutrition values.
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *