Chocolate Chip Baked Oatmeal
All right, I’m sure you’ve stumbled upon posts about baked oatmeal, whether on TikTok, Youtube, or Instagram, it’s everywhere! Every time I saw it I wanted it. This recipe reminds me of having a chocolate chip cookie but in a different form.
- .25 Cups Cambrooke Vanilla Hot Cereal
- .25 Cups Cambrooke Mix-quick
- .5 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- .25 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Tbs Pascha Unsweetened Dark Chocolate Chips
- .5 Cups and 1-2 Tbs (extra) Water
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 Degrees F.
- In a blender add in the wet ingredients first then the dry. Blend until smooth.
- In baking pan of your choice (I suggest something small since this is a single serving) pour in half the batter, sprinkle some of the chocolate chips, and then top it off with the remaining batter.
- Bake for 25 minutes and then serve.