- 252 Grams Heart of Palm
- 1 cup Cambrooke Rice
- 1 Tsp Garlic
- 20 Grams Green Onions
- 2.5 Cups Water
- 2.5 Tsp Organic Vegetable Bouillon
- 30 Grams Shallots
- 1/2 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 Cup Tomato Sauce
- 5 Threads of Spanish Saffron
- 1/2 Tsp Old Bay Seasoning
- 1/2 Tsp Sweet Paprika
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1/4 Tsp Pepper
- Prep your ingredients by chopping up the heart of palm, chopping the green onions, mincing your garlic, and mincing your shallots. Measure your spices, olive oil, tomato sauce, and prep your broth by mixing the water and bouillon.
- Heat your olive oil in a pan. Add in the garlic, shallots, and heart of palm. You want the shallots to get translucent.
- Once the shallots are translucent sprinkle your salt, pepper, old bay seasoning, and sweet paprika. Mix and then add in the broth and tomato sauce. Toss in 5 threads of the Spanish saffron and half the green onions.
- Evenly distribute your rice into the paella pan. Bring to a boil and then lower heat to simmer (or low) for 25 minutes. Once the 25 minutes is up your rice should be cooked. Turn the heat on high and let it cook for 5 more minutes so the rice can caramelize.
- Once the time is up top it with the rest of the green onions and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *