Cranberry Bliss Bars
- 1.5 Cups Cambrooke Mixquick
- 88g Vanilla Frosting (I used Miss Jones Baking Co.)
- 1 Cup Water
- 2 Tbsp Monkfruit sugar (Or sugar of choice)
- 1 Tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp. Vegan White Chocolate (I used Pascha)
- .25 Cup Dried cranberries
- 88g Cream Cheese frosting (I used Miss Jones Baking Co.)
- 4 Tbsp. Vegan Cream Cheese
- Pre-heat your oven to 375 degrees F. Start out by making the vanilla cake. Mix the mix-quick, water, vanilla extract, white chocolate, and sugar. Bake it for 13 minutes or until you can poke it with a toothpick and not have batter on the toothpick when you pull it out.
- Once your cake is baked, let it cool for 10 minutes and then break it apart into crumbs. Mix in your vanilla frosting and half the dried cranberries. The cake should look like a cake pop mix. Place the mix in a pan and then move on to the topping.
- Mix your cream cheese and cream cheese frosting. Once the two are fully combined coat your cake with the mix. Sprinkle the rest of the dried cranberries and then pop it in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours. You want the bar and frosting to set. Once it is set, cut it up and enjoy!!!
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *