- 6 g Basil
- 1 Tsp Vegetable base (I use the Organic Better than bouillon Vegetable base. This one is 0 grams of protein, pay attention to the label)
- 560 g Vine tomatoes
- 1 Cup Water
- 1 Tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 114 g Red onon
- 1 Tsp Minced garlic
- 2 Tbsp Almond milk (I use Almond Breeze)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut your tomatoes and onion. Coat them with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Toss the vegetables and then put them in the oven for 45 minutes.
- While you wait, mix your vegetable bouillon with a cup of water, tsp minced garlic, and your almond milk.
- Once the veggies are baked, take them out and immediately put them in a high-speed blender. Pour in the broth mix, fresh basil, and blend.
- Once your done pour it in your bowl and enjoy with some grilled cheese!
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *