BBQ Pasta Salad
- 6 g Baby Arugula
- 62 g Cherry Tomatoes or Grape Tomatoes
- 10g Red Onion
- 62 g Aproten Pasta
- 32 g Avocado
- .5 Tbsp Barbecue Sauce
- 1 Serving Cambrooke Sausage Patty Mix
- Start by boiling your water and making the pasta.
- Cut up your tomatoes, avocado, and red onion.
- For the sausage mix follow the label. Make sure to break the dough in to crumbles. Cook it with a little bit of oil, or you can not include any oil for an oil free option. Once the crumbles are cooked, mix in your bbq sauce.
- Once the pasta is cooked, drain and plate it. Assemble your bowl with the veggies and crumbles. Top it with some ranch and enjoy!
- (Sidenote: I ate this as 1 serving [I was really hungry that day] but if you want you can divid it into 2 servings. Just make sure to divid your nutrition facts by 2!)
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *