November 18, 2020
Chocolate Cookie Butter Donuts
- 4 tbsp Monkfruit Granulate Sweetner
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 0.50 cup Water
- 0.25 cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 cup Mixquick
Cookie Butter Glaze
- 1 cup Powdered Monkfruit Sweetner
- 2 tbsp Almond Breeze Unsweetened Vanilla Milk
- 2 tbsp Trader Joe’s Cookie Butter
- 18 g Grahm Crackers
- Pre-heat your oven to 375 degrees F.
- Add all the ingredients for the donut cake into a bowl and mix. Pour the mixture into a piping bag and pipe it into your donut pan. You can always spoon it in, but I like to pipe mine so it gives me a better donut shape in the end. Bake for 10-13 minutes.
- While the donut bakes, put all the ingredients for the glaze in a bowl and mix.
- Once your donuts are done make sure to check them with a toothpick, if no batter appears on the toothpick then you are good to go. Let your donuts cool for about 10 minutes.
- After the donuts are cool to touch dunk them in your glaze. Sprinkle them with crushed graham crackers and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
* % Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.